YouTube Player Updated! Print

Last year I open-sourced a component that plays public videos off of YouTube on Android devices.  The component has been used hundreds of times, but stopped working some time ago due to changes in the YouTube APIs.  I don't use this activity myself anymore, but recently, a kind user sent me some patches that fixed the open problems, and I'm happy to say that the Activity is working again.

I've also added a sample activity to the project that demonstrates how to use the player.  Given that roughly eighty people per day come to my web site in search of the player, I hope that this helps developers out!

See the Google Code project for the latest updates.